Residential Customer Service
Collection Schedule Lookup
To find your collection day and recycling schedule, please begin typing your municipality's name below and select from the suggestions. Then, if necessary, begin typing your address and select from the suggestions.
Enter your customer number:
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does my trash/recycling need to be at the curb?
Trash and recyclables need to be at the curb by midnight the night before your scheduled collection day.
Does trash inside my cart have to be bagged?
We strongly recommend bagging your trash so that it can be cleanly dumped by our drivers/trucks. Bagging your trash helps keep your cart odor-free and helps prevent trash from scattering. Our drivers will not reach down into the cart or can to remove stuck/frozen trash or pick up litter around your can.
Can I dispose of electronics in my trash?
E-waste is defined as any device capable of receiving and displaying television or video programming. State regulations require electronics (TV’s, Computers, Printers) be properly recycled. Click here
for location and contact information for companies that recycle electronics, as well as special collection dates.
Where can I drop off trash or recycling?
Please note that Vogel's Mars office does not have a drop-off facility. Trash and recycling may be dropped off at Seneca Landfill.
Can I dispose of paint in my trash?
Paint may be placed out with your regular trash if it is solidified. Sawdust, sand or kitty litter may be used to help dry it out. Alternatively, hardware stores that carry paint also sell packets of powder that will harden paint in minutes.
Where should I place my trash can and recycling bin?
- Trash Cart: Use trash bags and keep lid closed. Drivers will not reach into carts to remove items frozen to the bottom,
- Recycle Cart: Place items directly into cart (NO PLASTIC BAGS). Keep lid closed. See the recycle chart for instructions.
- Place cart on a level area with no more than 3 ft. from the street with wheels away from street and lid opening to the street. Keep 3 ft. away from any object such as a mailbox, vehicle, tree, basketball hoop, etc.
- Keep 2 feet away from any additional cart so the truck’s arm can go around each cart.
- Please be sure that no overhead wires or tree branches interfere with lifting the carts vertically. Carts placed too close to any object or an overhead obstruction will not be picked up due to the liability of damage to the object. Please DO NOT deface the cart. Additional charges may apply for the replacement of a cart damaged or defaced by a customer.
Where can I find my recycle collection schedule?
At the top of this page, you can enter your municipality and street address or your customer number to get a printable waste and recycling calendar.
What holidays might affect my collection day?
Vogel Disposal Service observes New Years’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day on the days on which they fall. If your collection falls on or after the holiday it will be one day later that week. We do collect on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President's Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day. For a detailed and printable collection calendar that shows holiday adjustments, enter your information at the top of this page.
Where do I send my payment?
Did you know that you can make a payment online? Just visit our Payment Page. If you'd rather send it through the mail, please send it to:
Vogel Disposal Service
P.O. Box 857
Mars, PA 16046
How do I dispose of a refrigerator or air conditioner?
These items can be disposed of for an additional pre-paid fee. Please contact us before setting these types of items out for collection.
Still Have Questions?
Contact us during normal business hours at (724) 625 1511 or use our contact page anytime!